French class for students
The French class @ Ilisimatusarfik is free of charge for all our students - so come join us.
The French class is twice a week (Tuesday & Thursday) - starting 24/02 at 16.00 in room 5 .. no registration needed, just show up.
- You will learn basic French - so you know what to say when you first arrive in France
- It is a good opportunity if you want to study in Versailles (near Paris) via Ilisimatusarfik’s Erasmus exchange agreement
- Knowing French is good if you want to work with international partners
- Many French citizens are interested in Greenland - so you will be able to communicate with them
- Knowing French is a great asset to mention on your CV