Fulbright public lecture
Fulbright Specialist Dr. John Martin (currently at University of Greenland) will give a public lecture on U.S. history and culture.
The public lecture will present U.S. history and culture from the perspective of the book "A People's History of the United States", by Professor Howard Zinn.
When: 18 March 2015 at 19.30
Where: Auditorium at Ilimmarfik
You can also attend the public lecture online via this website (just click on the link and register).
The public lecture will be in English - and is free of charge.
Short bio for Fulbright Specialist Dr. John Martin:
- BA, University of Connecticut, Political Science
- MBA, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Public Management
- EdD: Stanford University, School of Education, Health Education
- Stanford University
- Moscow State Pedagogical University
- Belarusian State Pedagogical University
- Minsk Linguistic Institute
- Northwest A and F University (China)
- Beijing Normal University
- Beijing City University
- King Saud University (Saudi Arabia)
- Ministry of Education, Afghanistan
- Xi'an High Tech International School (China)
- Legatafo Inrternational Boarding School (Ethiopia)
- City of Moscow, Department of Education
- UNESCO (China)
- Volunteers for the Blind (India)
- Udayan Care (India)